"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sick Babies are No Fun

Whenever we go to Idaho we always seem to bring a bug back with us.  This time the bug was worse than usual.  Ad was up all night puking and into the morning.  I stayed home with our little nugget and hoped for the best.  After she got done throwing up she would look at me and say "mom I am so sorry, can I go take a bath and get the germs off".  Poor little girl.
She woke up and came into the room I was working in and asked if she could go to the doctor.
Glad that she had her "best friend" around to keep her happy.  
By the time Oley got home that night she was feeling much better.  Thank Goodness!  I hate to see the little bug so sick.

It was also the night of the Lunar Eclipse. 
We hadn't made it to the temple yet this month so we headed up on Saturday afternoon after we got the housework done.  Ad is such a big helper!

What I should have remembered and I didn't was that it was the night of the General Women's Conference and so the temple closed early.  So instead we spent the evening shopping in Bellevue.  As we were out for dinner a rather large group of people were talking about where they were going to church the next day.  Our little ray of sunshine stood up and started seeing I am a Child of God, for all to hear.
Next we stopped at Old Navy and she found all of us a pair of sunglasses that we needed to wear.  She brings so much joy into our lives. 
Oley and Ad were also able to find themselves some new treasures.  They were both so happy!
 Ad has been begging for Frozen shoes but I am not big into character shoes, so we found some flip flops that were on clearance and so we let her have those.  She loves them!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...