"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Adelé's Craft

I try to keep up on holidays and special occasions with Adelé and Thanksgiving was no different.  As I was trying to figure out what cutesy little thing we were going to do I came across these cute little turkeys that are made out of hands.  It was perfect!  So after church Adelé and I got our craft on together.  She is getting to the point where she wants to be involved in everything I am doing anyway so I figured just let her help me out, well and I needed her hands!



They actually turned out pretty cute!  While I finished up putting them in envelopes Adelé finished up her night with Oley.  I absolutely love having her in our family, we are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...