"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bliss

I am so glad I have a husband who makes sure I stick to what I say I am going to do.  So much so that I have no idea what I am even going to blog about today, but becuase I told him I was going to be better at this he insisted I post.  This week has flown by!  I have been diligent in working out every morning before work, which has been great! 
I love Washington and the running trails here! This was from my run on Saturday morning. 
All this working out will hopefully pay off as I prepare to play on two different soccer teams and a church basketball team.  It's going to be a blast! 
Oley has been busy getting his application done for University of Washington, we kind of decided Texas wasn't going to be the best choice for us right now, so are hoping everything works with UW.  We can't wait for him to be through with his schooling.
Where I found him Saturday morning diligently working on his application.
It was my month to deliver the Presidency message to the Young Women. While preparing this lesson I realized how blissful our life really is.  I have had the opportunity to get to know the girls I am over on a personal level, hearing and seeing their struggles I have come to appreciate my upbringing and how centered everything was on the gospel.  My parents did a great job! I hope that as we transition into this next phase we will be able to do the same.  
We feel fortunate we listened to promptings and selected this job over others and chose to live in this neighborhood, the blessings that it has brought have been countless. 
The view of Mt. Rainier from the bottom of the hill to our neighborhood.
I am so glad I married my best friend, as we strive to keep our home and marriage centered in the gospel, our life truly is blissful!!

1 comment:

  1. Well I am glad you decided to post today. It was what I needed to read, just to look at my own life and count my many blessing and remember how grateful I am for the gospel. We really miss you guys too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...