"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Friday, August 28, 2015

First Day of School and Soccer

Ad had her first day of  school today, that's what the daycare calls it, and she absolutely loved it!  I was expecting some sort of break down when dropping her off.  She walked right into her classroom turned around and said, Okay bye Mom, Love you!  No idea why I was feeling like she should have had any other reaction, probably because it was much harder on me than it was on her.  My co-workers had to continue to remind me it was a great thing that she didn't react in a negative manner.  It's just so sad to see her growing up so fast. 
That night we had a little fun on the trampoline, since it was such a hard day on mommy.
Fall and back to school time are always my favorite time of year, mostly because it reminds me of my athletic days when back to school signified the start of 9 months of soccer.  I wanted to ensure this love was instilled in Ad too, so we practiced her soccer in the kitchen this evening.   Love her!


2 comments:

  1. Oley has a much better duck face than you do Holly...that's a bit disturbing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oley has a much better duck face than you do Holly...that's a bit disturbing to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...