"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter

Typically we go north to Grandma's house on General Conference weekend but this year since we have all been sick we opted to stay home.  Which was a great choice!  We have been go go go the past few weeks so it was nice just to relax, watch conference, and have a really low key Easter.  Ad caught on quick from the Easter egg hunt she went to in Boise and so was an egg finding champion in her own.
Her favorite part was opening up the eggs to see what was inside.


Emily came over for dinner and dying eggs!  Ad loved coloring the eggs.


The highlight of Ad's day was the lady bug Oley found her.  Ad loves bugs!  Her favorite are lady bugs!
I am so grateful for the opportunity that we have to take an entire weekend to focus on our Savior.  I am grateful for the sacrifice he has made for me in my life.  I am so thankful that Ad knows exactly who Jesus is and points Him out in every pictures she sees of Him.  Having the testimony that we will live again brings me great joy in knowing I will always be with Ad and Oley.   I absolutely love the joy Ad brings into our home and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...