"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Friday, July 13, 2012

The Lonely Life

You never know how much you love some one until they are gone.  Oley took the puppies with him to Pocatello to find a tenant for our house, and I am more than ready for them to return I miss them all terribly.  We were starting to get extremely nervous becuase we have had the house posted for a month and haven't had any takers.  It has caused an extreme amount of stress in our lives and many prayers have been said, we are feeling extremely blessed we found a tenant!  It's little miracles like these that make us realize we do have a Father in Heaven that knows us individually and is there to help us.  We are so grateful that we were taught this at a young age and are fortunate enough to have this relationship. 
Since the family has been gone my running gear and I have become extremely good friends (which is a good thing cause this desk job is not helping my figure).  But since I haven't been as active as I was when playing soccer I realize that working out sucks when you have no muscle left!  I feel like a huge bowl full of Jelly. 
Which is probably becuase I eat like this. 
So I guess the only way to fix this is to really make it a priority in my life.  Hopefully as soon as the family gets back and I can sleep again we can get back on track!  Here's to hoping! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, being an adult isn't so fun, eh? Just wait a few years when it's even harder to get the fat off. . .I swear my body knows it's going to turn 30 and no matter what I do it just doesn't want to let that fat go. I'm glad Oley is back. I'm surprised you haven't made a post about your anniversary yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's coming as soon as Oley runs up stairs and gets the camera so we can get the pictures off of it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...