"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Monday, April 6, 2015

Adelé's Scriptures

Every night we take time to read at least one page of scripture before bed.  Some nights it goes better than others.  Over the past week it has gotten more difficult to keep her sitting still without throwing a tantrum for the 3-5 minutes it takes.  This week was one of those that I was thinking, "why do I even try", until Adelé took the book from me after reading and opened it up.  She proceeded to read to me as she flipped through her pages, "Nephi says hi, Nephi says hi, Nephi says hi." She got to the last page and said "Jesus comes. Amen" and closed the book. 
I am so glad that it's sinking in even though most nights it's a struggle.  This little bug amazes me more and more every day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...