"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Friday, August 14, 2015

Mom's Work

I am so grateful for a job that allows me the flexibility to be a mom and still have a great job!  On Friday our organization had their bed races.  It's an annual event where 10 teams compete to win the golden bed pan.  They have a new theme every year and those 10 teams dress to the theme.  They then race hospital gurneys through an obstacle course in the parking garage and the fastest team wins.  I had a couple other meetings I needed to be at in the morning so I brought Ad with me to work.  She loves to get to go to work with me!  I am not sure if it's all the spoiling that occurs from everyone or just the joy of being at work with mom.




 I always remind myself that her independent sassy personality is going to be one of her greatest strengths someday, as I watch her interact with those I work with I know she will be great at whatever she decides to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...