"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Blackberries and Naps

Living in Washington we get the opportunity to deal with the most rewarding weeds, Blackberry bushes.  We love to go out and scratch our limbs up to receive the reward of a big ol bucket of fresh blackberries.  This year Ad was able to appreciate the fruit of our labor.  We have blackberry bushes that are growing on the other side of our back fence.  We made the mistake of picking a few blackberries for her and now she is constantly begging us to pick her some blackberries. She will run to the back corner and spot all the ones that we missed that last time we picked some. I love this girl and her desire to eat healthy.



Today I put her down for a nap and when I left her she looked like this, she was reading stories to her animals.
When I came back 20 minutes later because I could hear she still wasn't asleep I walked in to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...