"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Snow Day

Snow Day!  When I was younger I remember laying in bed waiting for the radio station to announce that school would be cancelled due to the amount of snow on the ground.  In Idaho that meant there had to be at least a couple feet and it would have had to of been windy so the snow had drifted over the roads.  So when I got a text from Emily on Friday saying school had been cancelled I was baffled.  There was barely enough snow on the ground to make a footprint. 
Well it has remained "snowy" all weekend and so I was even more blown away when we got a text this morning that church was cancelled.  What in the world?  But we made the most of our "snow day".  We snuggled on the couch and watched some movies, read lots of books, and took naps. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...