"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Broccoli, Bracelets, and Cupcakes

If Adelé had her way we would eat broccoli every night with dinner.  This pumpkin loves it!
The past few times we have been at the grocery store Adelé has begged for cupcakes, I am not sure where she has learned what a cupcake is but she was adamant that we made some.  So we bought the mix got home and made them.  When they were all ready I put her in her high chair and gave her one.  She examined it, poked at it with her finger, licked a little frosting off of her finger and then preceded to use the frosting as body paint on her belly.  She did not eat a single bite of the cupcake.  I dunno where this girl gets these ideas. 
Probably the best part about my job is that it is so family friendly.  Everyone at work tries hard to make families come first, this leads to a lot of conversations and pictures shared of our families.  One of my closest colleagues always loves when I bring Adelé in because she treats her just as one of her grandchildren.  So the other day when she brought Ad a little present I wasn't surprised.  Adelé loved the lollipop made of hair bands.  She played with them for days.  


 Tonight as we were going up for bed she crawled up a few stairs laid down on the stair and said "Adelé so tired" than pretended to snore.  I couldn't help but laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...