"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Leavenworth with the Girls!

The past week or so has just flown by, work has been extremely busy.  Oley had to cover for someone else last week so he was working 12+ hour days and I had a lot of deadlines for important projects I had to meet, so it was a crazy week. 
Friday we went and picked blackberries behind Oley's work, I wish I would have remembered the camera - but I didn't. .  . bummer!  
It all ended with the opportunity to spend Saturday in Leavenworth with the young women.  Since niether Oley or I had been to Leavenworth we thought it would be a lot of fun to go and explore with them.  We left early Saturday morning and spent all day there and came home Saturday evening.  I did remember my camera for this trip though! 














Today our little monsters went to the vet to get their vaccines and have their wellness exam.  Lily is still a little overweight and Dinky is just our little stud.  Although the roles have changed rather than Lily crying when getting her shots, Dinky was the cry baby today.  Silly little dogs!  Until next time, Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...