"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Ad's Toy Box

Adelé is quickly acquiring toys.  The little basket in her bedroom used to be big enough that it could accommodate them all. With Christmas coming I asked Oley to make her one of two things: either a toy box or a book shelf.  He decided on the toy box.  While he spent the afternoon out in the garage building it Ad and I had some quality time in the house.  She loves to brush her teeth. 
The toy box turned out fabulous!
Trying to decide what color we were going to paint it was the hardest decision we made.  I wasn't sure that I wanted something - but I guess you only live once, so rather than stain it to match the rest of her bedroom furniture we went all out!
She is going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...