"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas

I have a whole new respect for my mom and how much work Christmas is....holy smokes!  Lesson learned for future years - wrap the presents as you buy them so you don't have to wrap everything on Christmas Eve.  We truly are fortunate and had a great Christmas this year.  Adelé had a lot of trouble getting to sleep on Christmas Eve, so much so that she ended up sleeping in bed with me.  Okay I shouldn't say sleeping, she laid in bed with me until 3:30 when she finally fell asleep.  I have no idea what was keeping her up - maybe teeth coming in but she has not ever had that sleepless of a night.  Needles to say we had a very late start to Christmas morning.  But it's all good!
I knew if we didn't start with a picture in front of the tree, we may not get one.

 We started with stockings.
Had we known she would have been happy just to get a new thing of chap stick we would have saved that for last, not first.  She is such a little pretty girl - I love it!
We quickly realized we bought way too many presents.  She just wanted to play once she opened up a few.  


Christmas with kids is so much more fun!  I am so grateful that we have Adelé to share in our joy!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...