"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Toddler

I came to the realization this morning as I was getting Ad ready she's not a baby anymore she is a full blown toddler.  I love this stage and I love how much fun we have together, but it's sad to see her grow up so fast. 
 Since we were unable to go to the temple on Saturday Oley and I, as usual, went on the last day of the month.  As we were there Ad had an obsession with playing on the statues.  She has been on a kick since seeing her cousins that she has an imaginary sister.  She ran up to this little statue and hugged her and said, "Mom it's my sister". 
I love that she always has a little song in her heart and wanted to play ring a round the rosies with these statues.
She has so much personality to her.  All of her teachers at school just love the things that she says and that she always has a smile on her face.

She brings so much joy to my life I don't know what I would do without this little spitfire always keeping me on my toes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...