"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Broken Legs

Ad and I were out on the trampoline jumping last night.  As we were bouncing around I bounced her just right and she came down hard.  She started to scream a scream that I know she is hurt so I was super worried that I had hurt her bad.  When I picked her up she settled down a bit but when I went to put her back down she wouldn't bear any weight on her leg.  I took her in the house to examine the damage.  When I took her pants off one of her knees was clearly more swollen than the other.  After many phone calls I decided I should probably take her in to at least get it checked out. 

As we were driving to the doctor she was no longer crying but instead singing "we are going to the doctor, the doctor, the Doctor!"  I was a little concerned that she was not hurting  anymore so thought that this trip may be a waste. 
But since I had hurt her I wanted to make sure I didn't break anything.  When we got there she walked with a little bit of a limp but otherwise seemed fine.  I felt a little foolish even checking in, but I did anyway. 
As we were waiting her turn she was perfectly happy just looking at the books on the table and watching the TV.  After sitting there for 20 minutes and realizing she really probably was okay I decided we would leave.  The next day she was totally fine and the swelling went down almost over night.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...