"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Monday, June 11, 2012

Bye Bye Bug

Well it certainly has been an eventful past couple of weeks.  Once we got back from house hunting I took off to Boise and Idaho Falls, to drop the dogs off until we move.  They don't do well with moving and since Lily was bit early this month we figured it would be the best for them.  


Taken with my phone so really blurry, but Dinky jumps into the moving boxes to ensure that he isn't getting left. 




As I was driving my poor little bug was not having a good day.  The night before Oley had to fill the radiator with fluid and I made it to Grangville and the radiator light came on blinking red.  So I pulled over and looked inside.  There was no fluid so I turned around went to Grangeville to fill up.  Long story short after praying I would make it up every little incline we made it to Boise. It was so good just to spend a little bit of time there even if it was a little bit.  Lily got to play with Ryker, and I was able to buy a new lens for my camera, and we car shopped.

Ryker Loved sitting in Lily's Bed

Bindi

Our Little Babies Missing their Daddy  








Ryker loved to snuggle Lily.  

The next day I headed to Idaho Falls and prayed my little bug would make it that far.  Once I got there it seemed that all I did all day every day was shop for cars.  Matt was extremely helpful and I am glad that he was willing to waste two of his days with me.  I finally settled on one, and unfortunately I don't even have a picture to post of it up here.  It's a 2010 Red Toyota Camry.  We both really enjoy it.  But my poor little bug is now gone, I am so sad! 

The First day I bought the bug!  I was so Happy! 

I feel horrible I wasn't able to do anything else while I was there.  I did see Marilee's new home and it is super cute. Went to dinner with the family for Liz's birthday, and had family dinner on Sunday, so I did get to see the family but didn't really get to spend time or do anything with them.  Guess we will just have to make another trip some other time. I had to rush home from my car buying adventures to be back in time for Stake YW Softball.  Fortunately, they had to cancel because of the rain so I didn't miss it.  But all and all it was an extremely busy week.  And we are off to our next week of adventures. 

1 comment:

  1. You look so much better now that you wear clothes. :) I was sad to see your little bug go too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...