"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Friday, July 25, 2014

Away at Scout Camp

I have not been looking forward to this week all summer long, the week Oley would leave Adelé and I for an entire week to take the boys from the ward to scout camp.  Since I needed to take time off in August for girls camp and we wanted to trial how well Adelé would do with a babysitter for when Oley goes to school in September we had Kim watch Adelé.  Surprisingly she did seemingly well!  Little to no crying on the 3 days that I had to drop her off, which was a real blessing.  I will say this week has given me a whole new respect for single parents and a whole new appreciation for everything that Oley does around the house. 
Somehow we made it clear to Thursday and were still smiling.  
 Ad missed her dad so much that she became the ruler over the PS3 controller. 
My family had come up to visit Grandma and Grandpa and go with Oley and I to the beach.  So on Thursday I met them halfway and we explored Pike Place Market. 
 While we were waiting for the family to show up, Ad and I took pictures of her.  I love her studious look in this one. 
 Adelé has always got to be the center of attention especially when there is food around. 
 After eating a snack she wanted to chase the pigeons with Ryker.  She was squealing as she would chase after them.  It's kind of wrong how acclimated these birds are to people, I was worried that they were going to let her touch them or worse yet they would poop on her.  But she loved it and it was bringing joy to everyone there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...