"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Where Did Our Baby Go

It's like she woke up one day and is now a toddler.  I don't know where our little baby went.  I think I have said this about every stage, but I absolutely love this stage.  Even though she is constantly toppling over and bumping her head or into something she shouldn't be, she is so fun!  Her laugh is contagious, whenever I try to discipline her she puts on a big ol smile and laughs, she makes it so hard to be serious with her. 
Now that she can walk, as long as she has something to get herself up, she is everywhere. 



She loves watermelon.  She and I sat down on the couch to "enjoy" an episode of Strawberry Shortcake and eat some watermelon, by the time Oley was done with the dishes we had eaten the entire bowl, oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...