"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Week of Recovery

After such an event filled week last week this week we really just tried to recover. My Aunt Kathy from Utah and a couple of her kids were up visiting Grandma and Grandpa so Oley wanted to go up and visit them this weekend.  So we spent the week recovering and getting ready for that trip.
Monday morning after work I noticed this on the side of my car - look closely, Adelé's hand print.  One I realized I really need to wash my car but two it made me realize how big she is getting.  I told Oley not to wash my car because I wanted to keep that little keepsake with me for as long as possible.  
 Adelé and I spent the majority of the week relaxing at home.

On Saturday we made the trip up to Mill Creek to spend some time with my grandparents and Aunt Kathy.  Whitney was there with her little girl and Adelé spent some time interacting with her, they aren't quite to the age where they actually play with each other yet.
Oley took Derek crabbing with him and so Oley wanted to show off his crab to Ad, she was quite impressed. 
I love living in the Pacific Northwest.  It is so beautiful here.
Sunday Adelé started this new thing where she puts her fingers in her ears and says, "I can't hear you"  I don't know where she learned it but she is quite good at it.  Not sure I like it. 
 Her hair is so curly it's crazy! Adelé and I spent Sunday night preparing for the crazy week that we have in front of us. We have young women's in excellence and my parents will be up at the end of the week.  It's gonna be crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...