"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Conk

Last night we were invited to the neighbors surprise birthday party.  Since Oley was not home Adelé and I headed on over.  On the way home we walked back with our next door neighbors.  As we were standing out on the sidewalk talking Adelé was jumping off the curb and then getting back on it.  She has become a star at jumping and really has been working on jumping off of things.  Well on her very last jump of the night her footing went and she fell and conked her head.  I felt awful. 


I am a paranoid parent and so woke her up every hour that night.  The next day she was exhausted, that made me feel even more guilty. Poor bug.   Although the bump healed much more quickly and nicely than I thought it would, thank heavens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...