"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spring Break - Island Park

We started our week long spring break with a stop in Boise the first night.  I was not feeling too well when we got there but figured things would pass with a good nights rest.  Needless to say a good nights rest did not come, I ended up sleeping in the bath tub because it was closer than the bed to the toilet.  I didn't want to ruin everyone's vacation so just toughened up and we headed up to Island Park.  Everyone had a great time while we were there.  We did a lot of swimming, went to the bear and wolf discovery center, and played in the snow.  It was a fun time, but I did seem to pass the bug onto everyone else.






















 
We also got to take family pictures with my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...