"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Friday, June 5, 2015

Daddy's Home

If you would have asked me in September how things were going I would have said I never thought the next 9 months would ever end.  Although now looking back these past nine months have flown by.   I am so grateful for the blessings that we have received during these 9 months and that Oley has been able to find a profession he loves!  Ad and I knew this called for celebration.  Since Ad's birthday she loves making cakes for celebrations.  So we kept with tradition and made Oley his own celebration party. 
Ad always gets so excited when she hears the garage door open and she knows Dad is coming home.
We are so glad Oley is home for good!  Now we just have to find a new house to move into. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...