"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Monday, June 1, 2015

So Much Personality

Ad's personality brings me so much joy, patience, and laughter!  She goes 100 miles an hour from the minute she wakes up to the minute she falls asleep, it's constant and I love that about her!  On Sunday I wanted to get some 2 year old pictures taken of her before we went to church.  I had taken her with me to take the neighbor's pictures last week and so she was a pro at it.  I told her we had 5 minutes and she hammed it up for me! 





This is the last week that Oley will have to leave us and so I was having a moment.  I am so ready for him to be with us all week long again.  As soon as he gave us our hugs and kisses and walked out the door Ad walked over to the couch where I was laying and she said "it's okay mommy, daddy goes bye bye it will be okay."  She says the sweetest little things and knows just what to say.  I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...