"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Growing Up

I can't believe how big our little munchkin has gotten!  I still remember the first day we brought her home.  Dinky was in love and they have been best friends ever since.  We have taken a series of Ad pictures with Dinky as the years have gone by.  It's a real reminder of how big she has gotten.
We went to Ad's 2 year doctor appointment yesterday and she is still in the 90th percentile in height, but luckily she is not in the 20th percentile for weight.  Still long and skinny.  She is doing everything perfect and talking way above her age level.  

She loves swimming in her swimming pool.  So funny that she thinks that she needs to put on her puddle jumper whenever she gets in the water.  But I am totally fine with that.  Rather her be safe than sorry!
She often gets frustrated with me because I won't let her do her own hair.  On our way home from church she was taking her head band off and on saying "see mommy I pretty".  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...