"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

So Pretty

This girl definitely keeps me on my toes.  After we got home last night I ran upstairs to change my clothes so we could go for a run.  When I came back downstairs I found her getting "so pretty" by rubbing a cube of shortening on her belly.  The dogs were loving it! 
  She was so proud of herself!
After our run as we were swinging at the park she must have gotten bit by some sort of insect.  I noticed she had a little puffy by her eye.  I asked her if she could show me her eye and this is what I got.
I love how happy this munchkin always is.  I finally had to tell her I needed a grumpy face so I could send a picture to her dad of her bug bite.
As we were going to bed tonight she we laid down to read scriptures, she grabbed them from me and said "Jesus Loves Me" I am so glad her little testimony is already growing.  We then were reading a story book about mom's and babies and she took it from me and pointed to the human mom and her baby and said "my mom loves me".  I am so grateful to have her little reminders every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...