"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Tea Sets

Grandma Shelbie sure did spoil Ad this year for her birthday.  We were getting gifts for days after her birthday on the front step.  Ad absolutely loves pushing shopping carts whenever we are at a store and so she bought her, her very own shopping cart.  Ad is in love!
 Not only did she get a shopping cart but Grandma also bought her a Strawberry Shortcake Tea Set.  She loves this thing.  I anticipate we will be having A LOT of tea parties in our near future.  She still hasn't put this it down. 

I love this little bug.  What I love most is her love for fruits and vegetables.  She inspires me to eat much better.  She loves to share a good bell pepper and hummus with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...