"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mommy, Mama, Mommy

As I have stated before Mother's Day is always a difficult day.  Not that I am not extremely grateful that I have the opportunity to be a mother, but because I know exactly how those that do not have this same opportunity feel.  It's always just a hard day.  

With all that set aside I am so grateful I have my little baby girl to bring the joy, laughter, patience, and love I never knew I possessed.  I absolutely love this baby!  She is now to the stage where she will continue to say "mama mommy mama mommy mommy" until I respond and then even after I respond she continues to say it.  To others this may seem a nuisance but I treasure those words every time she says them.  I am so grateful to have her as my own personal reminder of the love my Heavenly Father has for me.  She makes me a stronger better person every day. I hope someday she will fully be able to appreciate the gift her birth mom has not only given her, but me, and our family.  I love being a mom!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...