"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Friday, June 26, 2015

The Move

Well the big day came and I am so GRATEFUL Laur was here to help me.  I had every intention to have everything mostly done by the time they got here, but it didn't happen.  Laur helped me get the house deep cleaned while Doug and Oley moved our stuff.  The littles even got in on the cleaning.

We were able to get the majority of the house done on Saturday and so Laur and Doug were able to spend the rest of the week vacationing.  Oley and Ad went with them to the zoo, the game farm, and I joined them at Dash Point the day before we all left for Idaho.
 Oley was so proud of his clam he dug up with his hands!



 I love spending time as a family!
 I am so glad that Laur and Doug were able to come help us.  We owe them big time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...