"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Going to the Fair!

I can't believe we are already almost all the way through September.  It seems as though it were just June.  I am loving the cool, crisp, fall mornings and early afternoon sunsets, I have always loved Fall!  As I was reflecting why I love Fall so much, I came to the conclusion becuase it used to be the start of 9 of the best months of my life growing up...Soccer!  Soccer always started in mid-August with highschool soccer try-outs and never really ended till the last weekend in May with a final competitive soccer tourney!  Oh how I miss those days. 
Anyway, the other great thing that happens in the Fall is the state fair.  Last year we went to the Eastern Washington State Fair, and this year we got to go to the Western Washington State Fair.  Much different than the Eastern Idaho State Fair, but the food was just as horrible for your body, which in turn makes it delicious right.  Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures of us together. . . bummer but I did take a few other shots. 
So I lied we did get one very blurry picture of us.






We have also been trying to get our upstairs put together.  We had everything on hold as we waited to see if the baby was going to come through, and now that we know she isn't we are trying to put everything together.  Monday we took down all the baby oriented things and put them in a Tupperware container with the hopes that we will get to use them soon, and put together the shelving unit we had bought for down stairs.  Since Oley hadn't put his TV/Entertainment nonsense on it yet, I found a better use for it, and I built it all by myself!! 

Hopefully by the end of this weekend we will have the office/den and the craft room all put together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...