"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Yay for the Weekend!

It's hard to believe but we have lived here for almost 4 months, and we have not yet had a weekend where we just stayed at the house.  So we decided we would hold off on our adventures and just relax for a weekend.  We had big plans, we were going to do the yard work, get the garage cleaned out and rearranged for my car, get the office/den put together, redo the craft room, ride our bikes, and finally just get a good productive weekend under our belt.  What really happened was the yard work, a little decorating, and a bike ride.  But all and all I wouldn't have asked for it any other way.


 Oley's bike tire has the tendency to pop, so we had to take a little break to fix the tire, which also gave me time to get a quick shot of the view of Mt. Rainier.  Love the pacific northwest!
 I love fall and was so excited to be able to get out what few fall decorations we have.  This is one of my favorite wreaths that I have made! 

Dinky and Lily love to do yard word with us.  We were so glad just to have a Saturday where we could get some work done even though it wasn't everything we were hoping to get done.  Sunday we spent the day lounging and enjoying the time we have together. 

I told Oley to smile and all of his smiles didn't look like a smile so I told him to show his teeth,  this is what I got. . .Haha!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like the kind of smile Grandpa George would give!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...