"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Brrr. . .

After seeing all the posts about snow back home, I am so so so grateful that we no longer live in Idaho!  Oley misses the snow but as for me I will take rainy days over below freezing days any day of the week.  Don't get me wrong it has been cold here as well.  Oley even let us turn on the heat this past week and Lily was in LOVE with the fireplace.

 Every day when we let them out of their nice warm sanctuary, we leave them in while we are gone, she runs straight to the fireplace to see if it's on.  Okay okay, this makes it sound like it's an ice-box in our house, but really Lily is the dog who would lie on the back patio until she was panting and could no longer stand it when we lived in Spokane, so it's not that cold she just LOVES to be warm.
With all of that out of the way I am so grateful we have a nice warm home that we are able to be together as a little family in every night.
We were warming up under the blankets and Oley went to take a picture but his flash on his phone was SUPER bright and every time he went to take it I closed my eyes.  This was after like 3 tries I was able to kind of keep my eyes open but as you can see it was killing my eyes even to look away from the phone.  Guess you had to be there, but super funny!

1 comment:

  1. Who are you kidding?? Your house is always freezing! Someday when you have a baby, you will understand the need for turning the heat on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...