"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Monday, October 8, 2012

Joy in the Journey

I love President Uchtdorf and this conference was no different, he definitely didn't let me down, his talk was simply amazing.   The gist of his message we must become what Heavenly Father wants us to be, i.e., just be Happy! There was so much more detail in this talk that I could go on for days, but I won't do that.  Rather than stick home for conference we packed up and went to Everett to visit the grandparents.  It was so nice to be away from the house, relax and let ourselves be totally consumed in the messages. 
I love getting to visit Grandma and Grandpa, their house is so full of the spirit of love that it's so easy to lose track of time there.  Unfortunately, the weekend  had to end and we were back to the work week grind.  Although, on the up side Oley's parents will be here this week so we will be busy, but it's always a good busy when it's spent with familiy.


 As you can see it was definitely a lazy weekend, but it was so nice just to relax a little.
Today after work I was able to get pictures of all our siblings printed off and finally get the sofa table put together!  I am so excited for it.  Just needs a few more tweaks and it will be perfect!  I am in love with it, can't wait for the next project I have in store for Oley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...