"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Grandma's Birthday

We got to celebrate a couple different birthdays, and lucky for us they were both Grandmas!  My grandma's and my mom's.  Since my mom was kind enough to come help out with Adelé for a week we were excited that we got to celebrate her birthday and Grandma Sheila's!  

Oley and Adelé were pretty tuckered out so didn't join in on the festivities for my mom's.  
We loved having the family here to help out!

 
On Friday I needed to get some work done before we headed up to Grandma's and so Adelé came in and met my co-workers!


Adelé got to meet a lot more of the family and was loved on all weekend.  And enjoyed her first restaurant experience, of which she was an all-star!

Grandma Sheila loves her yard and bird houses so on the way home we stopped to pick her up a gift.  I am so glad we did, she loved it!



Haha this picture cracks me up!


Oley got it all set up in her backyard for her and the next morning there was actually a bird on it!  Yay! Love having Grandma and Grandpa so close and that we are able to take a weekend every once in awhile to go up and visit them.  They truly are a blessing in our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...