"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Visits continue

Laur, Robyn, and Ryker left for home after we made the trek to Grandma's house.  But my mom was able to stay a few extra days and hang out with just us, which was nice. We were able to get some shopping done at the Craft store and mom was able to get Adelé a cute little tutu made. 




Not only did we appreciate having my mom around Adelé showed her appreciation with what we will consider her first real meant to happen smile.  She is growing so fast!
Once I dropped mom off at the airport on Wednesday we had two days until Oley's parents were to be here.  So I made the most of my time and got the thank you cards written - that's correct just written not sent - hopefully soon though! And Adelé received the most amazing blanket from Whitney.  We love her! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...