"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day In the Life

When I woke up this morning mommy came into my room to get me, that's when I knew it was going to be a really good day!  Usually dad comes in to get me and we get to play all day, but when mom does I know she has big plans for my whole day.  We went downstairs and ate some rice cereal.  Dad has taught me this new trick of making funny noises with my tongue when I blow it against my lips, so I made sure mom got to see my new trick!  Whenever I would do it she pretended to be mad from all the cereal all over her face, but I knew she was laughing becuase I was. 
My favorite part of the morning is when mom and dad read books to me and then let me have a warm bottle.  Today was no different mom read me my favorite book "Wish Bear" she is a green care bear with a star as a best friend.  I was so tired from all the reading I needed to take a nap so mom could go running.  When I woke up mom was back from her run. 
So I laid on dad's favorite chair and watched her do sit-ups.  I know how important working out is to mom so I make sure I laugh whenever she starts to breathe really hard, that way she does more. Once mom was done working out we went upstairs to get ready for the day.  If it were my choice I would stay in my pajamas all day, but mom insists that I put clothes on.  There are some days dad let's me stay in my pajamas until lunch time, those are my favorite days!  If mom found out she probably wouldn't be happy, but that's why dad and I don't let mom know everything that goes on while she is away. 
After mom dresses me she always let's me look in my mirror.  She tells me I am a Princess and that Heavenly Father loves me.  She also tells me mom and dad love me and Allison, but I already know that so I just smile and admire how cute I am! 
While mom showers, dad and I finally get to play together.  I love dad because he always teaches me new noises to make.  But once I know mom is done in the shower I want to be with her.  Watching mom play with her hair in the big mirror is so fun!  Today she even let me sit in the basket and be with her while she looked at herself in the mirror.  Mirror baby is so funny!

My highchair let's me be in the middle of the kitchen while mom works on things.  I make sure to make lots of noise so she doesn't get lonely while she is cooking.  
Sometimes mom just doesn't like to go places without me and tonight was one of those times.  But that's okay becuase I love going with mom, especially when it involves a lot of other people.  Tonight we got to go to a church meeting, she made sure I was dressed to impress - like always.  That's okay though becuase I love all the attention I receive every time.  
After having such a busy day being with mom I was exhausted.  I missed dad and my puppies so while mom worked on more church stuff  she asked dad to put me to sleep. Sometimes dad falls asleep before I do, but that's okay I made sure I kept mom's spot warm in bed until she got there. Some days are just busier than others and this was just one of those days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...