"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Monday, October 7, 2013

General Conference

General Conference is one of my favorite "holidays" now days.  It is so relaxing just to be able to take the weekend off and go to Grandma and Grandpa's knowing that I haven't neglected any church duties while I am away for the entire weekend!  This conference was no different.
I had been asked to go to a heart walk on Saturday morning and so on our way up to Mill Creek we stopped in Tacoma to participate in this 5k for work.  
After the 5k we told Oley's Aunt we would meet her for breakfast.  By the time we finally got to Mill Creek we had missed the whole first session of conference!

Adelé has become extremely talkative and just laid on the ground and talked the whole time through conference on Sunday.  I don't think anybody could hear over her but Grandma Sheila just loved having her there and listening to her.  She is becoming much more interactive and selective of who she wants to hold her.  Luckily that is me, I love our little bug!


Leaving Grandma and Grandpa's is never fun, and unfortunately Adelé didn't think so either she showed her disdain by screaming the whole ride home.  Our poor little baby hates her car seat and especially hates long car rides.  
When we got home on Sunday night she wanted to hold her bottle all by herself.  Makes me so sad how big she is getting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...