"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Temple Time

Yup!  We slacked again this month and waited until the last minute to get in our monthly temple trip.  I took work off a little early on Wednesday and off we went!  We opted to go in one at a time again which worked well because it gave me time to run while Oley was in the temple.  I am so grateful that we have a temple so close and that I have a husband who is persistent when it comes to getting us there once a month.  I hope that we can instill a love for the temple in Adelé.
 Looks are deceiving it just getting ready to rain before we started out on our run. 
My little running buddy and I. 

This was right before it started to really rain.  But I loved the way the temple looked with the sky, so I made Adelé pose for a picture.
Back in the warm car waiting for dad to finish up. 
 I can't wait until we are sealed as a family. . . hopefully soon! 
 I love the temple!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...