"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Family Time

Oley always gives my mom grief about her favorite Christmas tradition. . . going around in a circle on Christmas morning and opening up presents one person and one present at a time.  Because I never knew anything different I guess it never bothered me, but since he comes from a much smaller family he just couldn't get over how long it took!  Haha!  This year when he found out my mom was saving Christmas for when we were all around he was not excited - haha!  Although I think he actually said when it was all done, wow that wasn't as painful as usual, I think he may have been excited for his new lantern - Thanks Mom!
While we sat and visited Ryker pushed Oden around in the top of a box, Oden was brave enough to actually stand up while Ryker did this!

 Adelé and Ryker were so excited to open up presents!



Adelé  was exhausted from her big day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...