"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Busy Weekend

Aunt Kathy was up visiting Grandma and Grandpa this past weekend.  We haven't seen her since the sealing and so we had tried to find a time that we would be able to go up and see her.  Unfortunately Oley had taken the scouts camping Friday night and had scout stuff all day Saturday so was unable to go with me.  So Baby A got ready to drive up and visit them.  As I was getting ready A was in our bedroom playing.  When I came out to find her I found that she had climbed on top of the coffee table!  She is going to be a fun toddler. 
Once we were finally ready to go we were able to have a nice lunch with Kathy and Traci and her family. Ad absolutely adores Grandpa and could just sit and watch him all day long. 
When we got home that evening we had ordered some pizza.  Our little bug loves pizza and surprised both of us by eating an entire slice herself. 
This was the first real nice weekend.  So after church I put her out on the lawn.  She loved the feel of the grass on her hands. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, it's been forever since I opened my blog let alone looked at anyone else's blog. Baby A is so cute and getting so big!! It was so much fun catching up and reading about you all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...