"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter

We got to celebrate Adelé's first Easter!  Holidays are by far more enjoyable when experienced with a child.  We started our weekend getting to to talk with Allison and see Papa Greg and Grandma Kim via Skype. 

Saturday I made our traditional peanut butter eggs.  When I done dipping them I had a little bit of dipping chocolate left.   Needless to say I let Adelé enjoy finger painting her highchair, herself, and everything else with it.  She had a ball!  


She was incredibly spoiled by Grandma Debbie getting her own Easter candy, a beautiful new dress and a new My Little Pony!  Mom and Dad felt the need to spoil her as well with her own Easter basket filled with books and Chocolate Easter Bunnies. 

After church we had a nice dinner with Shawnie and Leimomi and let Adelé enjoy some more chocolate and dye Easter eggs! 



By bed time our bug was off her sugar high and exhausted.  I am so grateful we have the opportunity to have the gospel in our lives.  I am grateful for our Savior and I know that He lives.  I know that through His sacrifice there is life after death and we will be able to return to live with our families again.  The joy that Adelé brings into our life is something that I would never want to lose and I know that through the Gospel of Jesus Christ we can be together forever as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...