"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Temple Time

Oley is so good about reminding me that we need to make it to the temple once a month.  Since we have had Adelé we typically will take turns so one of us can stay out with her.  While Oley was in this past time Adelé and I enjoyed the spring weather.  It's getting so nice here and she loves to be outside so we walked the temple grounds and I tried to help her explore the world around her.

After I showed her Moroni on the spire she kept pointing up to him and giggling.  Love this girl!
Of course we needed to take a couple selfies. 
I wouldn't want to break the tradition of taking a picture of her in front of the sign.  I am sure by the time we is 2 she will have so many of these - haha (I am pathetic)!
There were some flowers on the ground from the trees and so I let her feel the texture of one.  You know the drill she had to make sure she got the complete texture by putting it not only in her hands but her mouth too!
I love my little monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...