"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Friday, May 9, 2014

Oh Baby - Stop Growing!



It's amazing how quickly Adelé learns how to do things.  It's as if she completely understands what we are saying but just can't fully communicate back to us.  She is able to say mama, papa, dinky, and lily.  But other than that it's just her cute little babbles.   Now that she is getting teeth she thinks that it is so funny to grab one of our fingers put it in her mouth and then tests how hard she can bite down before you say ouch.  It was cute the first time she did it but now it's gotten to the point of eek how do we break our child from biting everyone and everything.  She will go up to Dinky and try to bite him or when we are laying in bed she will lean over and bite your nose.  I don't know how we are going to break her of this biting thing.  you would think with only 4 teeth it wouldn't hurt - but by golly those suckers are sharp! 
The past few weeks have been us trying to keep up with all her new skills.  She still loves reading her books, especially the touch and feel books or panel books like her Brown Bear book.  She loves sliding the panels on each of the pages.  
If I am getting ready in the morning and I don't include her in my morning routine she is very upset.  So recently I have just been setting her in the sink to while I do my hair - she loves it!
 She is continually up to something!
 Her and Oley love to take naps together. 
 She has become so good at standing her self up on things she now only needs minor support to stay upright. 
 I love it when I can cuddle her while she sleeps.
Getting ready for church on Sundays is always a struggle for her.  She loves to sleep in and so when we have to wake her up at 8:30 to get ready she isn't a happy camper.  This week she at least gave me a smile before we left.
 A girl after my own heart!  She loves to share a good box of junior mints with me. 
I gave her a doughnut the other day for breakfast and she only ate a few bites and then finished up all of her strawberries.  She is such a good healthy little eater.  She loves fruits and vegetables.  She still just loves to eat green beans. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...