"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Conference

We have kind of made it tradition that we go up to Grandma and Grandpa's for General Conference, so not to break tradition we did the same this past weekend.  Much like last year the American Heart Association was doing their annual heart walk.  My team at work had put together a team for our LVAD patients.  Saturday morning before driving to Mill Creek for conference Adelé and I went to be with my work team.   It's simply amazing the work that our physicians do.  We had over 15 of our patients there who have had a LVAD implanted, none of these patients would have been able to complete the 1.5 mile walk that we went on before having the implant and all of them were able to finish the walk.  Simply amazing!
Adelé loves going to Grandma and Grandpa's she loves Papa George.  Adelé did really well playing quietly while we listened to the afternoon session.
While the men went to the Priesthood session my Grandma and I took Adelé over to a park near their house.  I love going with just my Grandma.  As we were driving to the park we got a little lost and she got extremely frustrated with herself that she couldn't remember how to get to where we were going.  But the thing I love most about my Grandma is even when she is down and frustrated with herself she is always able to say something positive towards another person.  This struck me this past weekend and I have made it a goal of mine to be more liker her in that regard.  Adelé loved the park!






She is growing so quickly.  Every time I take a picture of her I look at it and think where is my little baby going.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...