"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Feeling Confident

Week three and I am starting to feel like I am getting good at this, so good that I even cooked dinner three times this week!  That's right!


Adelé is becoming more confident too, she has started drinking from a cup.
Before this point we didn't have to put the dogs away that often but now we do every morning and she loves to help me with that - she'll walk behind them and yell "Go!".
Adelé got to go to work with me on Thursday.   I took her into a meeting and Tina my co-worker loved it.  She got out all her highlighters and notepads and let Adelé go to town.  Adelé had a ball!  When we got home she thought she was queen of the world.
This week has gone so much better!  I am feeling like I can do this for 8 more months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...