"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Graduation!!

How crazy is it to think that I am done with school forever. . . well pretty crazy.  So crazy in fact that I just don't want to accept a job cause that would entail growing  up!  No jk!  We just have not accepted one yet because for some reason none of the offers have felt quite right.  I know, I know probably shouldn't be so picky in this economy, but who knows something will come up!  Back to graduation.  It started with Commencement Breakfast.
I could only bring 4 guests with me and so Matt, Dad, Mom and Oley all got the pleasure of sitting through this!

 Since I served as the student body president I had the pleasure of participating in this program with my vice president. 
Going over what the rest of the program was going to be. 

 The Chancellor award 8 students who had been nominated for a Chancellors Award.  I was lucky enough to be one of those nominees. 
Chancellor Pitcher and Myself
 The executive staff for ASWSUS and our Office Assistant and Kasey.  We had a great year!
Rita, Harsh, Diana, Azadeh, Albert, Trevor, Kasey, Me, and Jon

 I did a lot of work with Dawn she is definitely going to be missed!
Me and Dawn
 Martha was and always will be my go to person whenever I needed anything Martha was able to fix it!  Diana was in my cohort and was always so positive!
Me, Martha, Diana

I covered the student spotlight section in the commencement ceremony.  Here I am probably slaughtering the word "ethnicity" I think I pronounced it "eth-ni-si-city" What can I say a graduate degree doesn't buy you everything!


Speaking at Commencement
 Here is my fan club, it was intense!
Liz, Laur, Mom, Robyn

 Laur and Ryker came to support! 
Me, Laur and Ryker

 I am glad I have such a supportive husband who has let me get my education done first!  I love him!
Me and Oley
 These two make me feel worthless, having jobs and PhD programs all lined up!  Soon though I will be in their same boat. . . hopefully!
Jeff, Me, Melanie
 My family has always been very supportive of everything I do.  I am glad they were willing to take the time off and travel to Spokane to sit through yet another gradation!
Dad, Oley, Robyn, Me, Mom, Ryker, Lauralynn, Matt, Liz
My diploma, my shoes, and now my Hood! 
Me
 My Mom and Dad!  They musta been doing something right!  I mean look at me, I am pretty much spectacular!
Dad, Me, Mom
 YAYA!  I am Finally Done! 
Me
My Sister are the greatest!  Wish Marilee would have been there with us!  


Robyn, Me, Laur, Liz
 My little brother!  Gol I love this boy!
Me, Matt
All and all it was a great day and I am glad that most of my family was there to enjoy it with me!  Now time to find a job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...