"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Monday, May 14, 2012

Jeepers Creepers

Okay so since I am unemployed at the moment I have A LOT of free time on my hands.  So rather than going to sleep at my usual 10 o' clock sharp bed time I lie awake playing my go to game of solitaire and watching a ridiculous show called switched at birth


Last night was no different.  Did the usual bedtime routine hopped in bed and away I went.  Come midnight I decided I better get some sleep.   About 2:00 AM I woke up from a CRAZY dream, where I was being chased by a creeper trying to stab me with a knife.


So rather than being able to fall back asleep I lied awake until Oley's alarm went off.  After Oley had left for work I had finally gotten back to sleep and my phone rings.  Oley is calling to let me know he saw a creeper just up our road and wanted to make sure I was safe.  Had I not had a crazy dream just hours before I probably would not have been as stressed over this.  Needless to say it didn't help that they are still searching for some guy who stabbed an innocent lady here.  Makes me worried for what this world is coming too.  What happened to the good old days that our parents and grandparents speak of where they didn't have to lock their doors at night, and they were able to let their kids walk to and from school without a worry in the world?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...