"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Monday, May 14, 2012

Tourists

I love when our families are in town becuase it gives us a reason to go and explore some of the great aspects of the town we live in.  This time around was no different.  Saturday after graduation we loaded into the cars and made our way to Manito Park.  There weren't a whole lot of flowers blooming there yet, but we did go to the Japanese garden, in which I wish we would have gone when we first moved here. 
Oley was our photographer for much of the day.  I think he is getting pretty good!


Oh so happy!

Liz, Dad, Mom, and Matt Trying to keep up with Oley and his excitement to go into the garden.


Matt, Me and Laur


Yeah we are that Cool!

Robyn and Ryker being big grumps!

Dad, Matt and Oley ~ Looking Cool!

This was a water feature within the Garden.  Like I said this place was beautiful!

More of the gardens

I should probably do something with myself when I know we are going to tourist attractions with the camera.

Little bit more of the garden!

Oley and I will be married 5 years in July!  Crazy!

Ryker was making sure his dog understood the seriousness of this occasion.

I love this picture. Doug is definitely not an Obama fan.  But looks like his son is!  

All and all is was a great weekend and I am glad they were up to share it with us.  I am definitely going to have to find someone I can go and take pictures of here in this garden it would be a great place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...