"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Getting My Craft On

I feel bad that I haven't gotten much done in Adelé's room but what little I have done makes me feel all crafty!  
Aunt Kathy bought us this cute saying but I didn't want to put it on a wall becuase if we move soon than that would have been a waste, what better place than putting it on a mirror!  It still looks a little plain but that's how it's going to stay for awhile. Adelé loves looking at herself in it!

I am so glad that I finally got Adelé's name done, I wanted to have this all done and put together before she was born, I am glad that it's done now. I love the way that it turned out!  I love having a little girl and putting all this pink frilly stuff in her room. 

I love making bows for Adelé, but I was having a hard time of keeping them all organized.  I saw a great idea online for a bow holder and I am liking the way it turned out! 
Even though her room is a work in progress, I love when I get a couple free minutes to do something more to it!  Now that I think about it, I should have taken a picture so you could see all of her room. . . next time I make room updates I will remember to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...