"Doubt Not But Be Believing"

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Just Mom and Me

Oley took the boy scouts camping this weekend and so it was just me and the babe!  I used to be so sad when Oley would leave on the weekends to camp, but ever since Adelé joined the family I love just having the weekend to ourselves.  She is getting so much spunk on her and I love it!  
Before heading out we took some goofy pictures in the mirror.  I just love her little cheeks!  
She seriously is the best shopping companion ever.  As I grocery shopped she happily played with her  pacifier.  
Once we got home we had some dinner together.  She enjoyed her delicious rice cereal while I guiltily ate some orange chicken.  She is still a great eater!
When bedtime came she started in her own bed, but let's be honest who could resist a face like that - so we snuggled up in my bed together and laughed until she fell asleep.  Her tired laugh is irresistable!
 The next morning we bundled up and went for a run while we waited for daddy to come home.  Not only is this ray of sunshine a great shopping companion she is the best running buddy!  As I ran I could hear her trying out new noises and admiring the great outdoors. 
As I was finishing up my workout I had her sitting up watching me do some jumping lunges.  Every time I would start to slow down she would laugh, encouraging the competitive side of me to do a few more!  As we ended Oley pulled up into the driveway, it was perfect timing!  I cannot imagine life without this little bug, she brings me so much joy.  I love the quality one-on-one time we have together playing with each other in the mirror, shopping, laughing until we fall asleep and working out together! I hope that this is only the beginning of many great mommy-daughter times!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...